Entry point error of procedure strtoll not found in cygwin1.dll

From: Jie Wu
Subject: Entry point error of procedure strtoll not found in cygwin1.dll
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:09:24 +0200

Hello all,

I'm a new comer. I think I just said hello to all by accidentally
sending the "subscribe" command to this list. :)

I installed the Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz on my winxp box. My cygwin
version should be 1.3.9, and the install log says "2002/04/26 19:45:14
Starting cygwin install, version 2.125.2.10".

I complied the sample heatbugs using make (gcc version 3.0.3) correctly.
But when i tried to run it, i got the error message "The entry point of
procedure strtoll not found in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll".

What might cause this error? I searched my win system and only found 1
cygwin1.dll file in the cygwin_home/bin directory system-wide. How can i
correct it?

I suppose that maybe i need to use another version of cygwin. Which
version was used to build the Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz pre-release?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Best regards,
Jie Wu