RE: running problem

From: gepr
Subject: RE: running problem
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:32:06 -0700

Excellent.  Thanks for the complete answer.  It wouldn't be that hard
to add some type of check to the ProbeMap code to see if a variable
was probe-able or not.  It's been awhile since I looked at it; but,
I'm thinking that code could be added to check for a nil referrent.

Tiago Simas writes:
 > I'm so Sorry!
 > The solution was simple, but when we are learning, sometimes we can't see
 > it! I had in the customized probeMap:
[...]

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 831.335.4950                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr