Misc questions, cocoa, objective-c

From: Alex Rice
Subject: Misc questions, cocoa, objective-c
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:45:18 -0600

Hello, I'm new on this list. I saw in the archives about Visual Swarm Builder and something about it being built with Carbon. Blech. ;-) Being a Cocoa/Objective-C programmer, I of course would love to see a Cocoa front-end for Swarm. Has anyone worked on such a beast?

In OS X, Apple has a built-in, automatic Objective-C to Java bridge. This might be a useful addition to swarm, for the OS X configuration.

Also, does anyone know if Swarm is being used for facility planning and estimation modeling? My employer does estimation modeling for large construction and planning projects.

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
address@hidden
address@hidden