Re: [MacOSX] gcc3.1-1145 for download

From: Georgi Kostov
Subject: Re: [MacOSX] gcc3.1-1145 for download
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:21:27 -0400 (EDT)

Jacobo,

I assume you have the Developer Tools installed already.  How do those
co-exist with your package?  Have you noticed anything so far?

Thanks,
Georgi

Georgi H. Kostov                    University of Pennsylvania
phone: (215) 573-8119               Center for Bioinformatics
fax:   (215) 573-3111               Computational Biology and Informatics Lab
address@hidden               1410 Blockley Hall/6021
address@hidden           423 Guardian Drive
http://www.cbil.upenn.edu/~kostov/  Philadelphia, PA  19104-6021