RE: Does anyone use Forte to develop Swarm java applications?

From: Kulkarni, Amit B (Research)
Subject: RE: Does anyone use Forte to develop Swarm java applications?
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:09:01 -0400

I am using a similar configuration on Linux with Netbeans (the open source
version of Forte) without
any problems. I have only swarm.jar and rt.jar as mounted filesystems and I use
javaswarm for
execution; and external compilation has APPHOME and LD_LIBRARY_PATH set as
environment variables.
I have not used lispAppArchiver, so unfortunately, I am unable to verify your
hypothesis that it is
the culprit.

Amit B. Kulkarni
Computer Scientist