Swarm-2.1.1.tar.gz on Red Hat 7.3

From: Trushar Panchal
Subject: Swarm-2.1.1.tar.gz on Red Hat 7.3
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 07:53:22 +0100

Hi,

I have downloaded and successfully installed XPM, TCL/TK, BLT, LIBFFI,
LIBPNG and ZLIB all ./configure, make and make install.

But when I go for Swarm-2.1.1.tar.gz untar and then do ./configure its
done fine but when i do make I get two errors in libobj/objc/hash.h
line 233 strcmp or string comparison problem.

Can someone tell me how to make it work. Also can someone tell me which
are the libraries I need and also if there is a compiled version of it
whcih will work.

I am a newbie to Linux so please provide me with an Idiots guide :)

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Trushar