RE: SGT library. Any Swarm examples (Re: Java-based plotting

From: William T. Stockhausen
Subject: RE: SGT library. Any Swarm examples (Re: Java-based plotting
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:52:17 -0400

Paul,

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to use the SGT in a Swarm program yet.
I will happily submit it to the ftp site, though, whenever that happy day
arrives. ;-)

Buck
*William T. Stockhausen, PhD                e-mail: address@hidden     *
*Senior Marine Scientist                    voice : 804-684-7643      *
*Virginia Institute of Marine Science       fax   : 804-684-7250      *
*College of William and Mary                http://www.vims.edu/~buck *
*Greate Road                                                          *
*Gloucester Point, VA 23062-1346                                      *