Re: Swarm RPMS ahead of tornado!

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Swarm RPMS ahead of tornado!
Date: 12 Sep 2001 11:16:58 -0600

MA> I've downloaded the latest versions of everything (2.1.104) but I
MA> am still getting a memory leak on the EmptyProbMaps. Should they
MA> reflect the lastest binaries?

It should, assuming it was built from scratch.  (I can't see how it
wouldn't be given the RPM build process.)

So, this program leaks memory for you?

import swarm.objectbase.EmptyProbeMapImpl;
import swarm.objectbase.ProbeMap;
import swarm.Globals;

public class ProbeMapLoop {
    static void main (String args[]) {
        Globals.env.initSwarm ("ProbeMapLoop", "address@hidden", "0.0",
                               args);

        for (int i = 0; i < 1000000; i++)
            {
                ProbeMap pm =
                    new EmptyProbeMapImpl (Globals.env.globalZone,
                                           ProbeMapLoop.class);

                pm.drop ();