Event

From: Olivier Jauze
Subject: Event
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:07:01 +0200

hi all,

In my case, I know exactly when I have to stop a simulation beacause i know the number of running days. I would like to insert an event in the Observer that could stop the simulation at this time.
It woud be better than look at every time step if the number of days is reach.

But I can't insert this type of event.
What i have to do ?

Thanks for you help.
Olivier JAUZE