Creating output files in java

From: Isis GIRALDO
Subject: Creating output files in java
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:25:56 +0200

hi there,

I'm usig swarm with java and need to create an output file with data
from the agents. Initially I tryed to use the EZGraph to create the
sequence but it only allows to write a value on the file by time step. I
need my file to have some information of every agent for every step in
the simulation.
what can I do?

Many thanks and sorry for the ingorance,

Isis