Event's Parameters

From: Olivier Jauze
Subject: Event's Parameters
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:28:12 +0200

hi,

is it possible to pass parameters when I schedule an event.

For exemple, suppose I have an event call suppresion with a methode associate named suppression
Can I declare this methode like this : public void suppression ( int i ) ?
If it is possible, Can I schedule this event like this :
modelSchedule.at$createActionTo$message ( time, entity, new Selector( entiteIn.getClass(), "suppression(2)", false));

Thanks in advance
Olivier JAUZE
INRA unité URH équipe SP
Centre de Theix