Undefined reference

From: Steve Jackson
Subject: Undefined reference
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:07:31 -0700

Hi All,
I have some code that compliles, links, and runs fine in linux. However,
when I try to do the same in
windows I get the following linker errors. Any ideas? Perhaps an
environment variable is not set correctly?
Thanks,
Steve

gcc -g -O2 -o trout.exe Trout.o Cell.o Vector.o HabitatSpace.o Redd.o
TroutModelSwarm.o TroutObserverSwarm.o GraphDataObject.o FishParams.o
SearchElement.o ScenarioIterator.o ExperSwarm.o main.o TimeManager.o
FileInput.o StationObject.o ExperBatchSwarm.o TroutBatchSwarm.o
Rainbow.o Brown.o ZoneAllocMapper.o FlowRecords.o TemperatureRecords.o
TurbidityRecords.o SurvProb.o SingleFuncProb.o MultiFunctionMax.o
SurvMGR.o Func.o Logistic.o LogisticFunc.o ConstantFunc.o
BooleanSwitch.o ReddSuperImpSP.o ReddSuperImpFunc.o ReddDewaterSP.o
ReddDewaterFunc.o ReddScourSP.o ReddScourFunc.o PoissonDist.o
AnglePressureFunc.o ReachLengthFunc.o AnglingSP.o TroutFunc.o
HookingSP.o -L/Swarm-2.1.1/lib -lswarmdll -lobjcdll -Wl,--rpath
-Wl,/Swarm-2.1.1/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/Swarm-2.1.1/lib
PoissonDist.o: In function `i_PoissonDist___I_Creating':
/SWARM211/src/GREENRIVER/source/PoissonDist.m:51: undefined reference to
`Creating'
PoissonDist.o: In function `i_PoissonDist___I_Setting':
/SWARM211/src/GREENRIVER/source/PoissonDist.m:202: undefined reference
to `Setting'
PoissonDist.o: In function `i_PoissonDist___I_Using':
/SWARM211/src/GREENRIVER/source/PoissonDist.m:237: undefined reference
to `Using'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [trout.exe] Error 1