Stack problem

From: Olivier Jauze
Subject: Stack problem
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:15:48 +0200

Hi,
I have a problem when I run my program.

I use a method to insert event in the ModelSwarm scheduler like in the example MouseTrap.
Here is the code associate to this method:

public Object scheduleEventForPassiveEntity( int time, PassiveEntity entiteIn, String event )
{
 try
          {
              modelSchedule.at$createActionTo$message
( time, entiteIn, new Selector( entiteIn.getClass(), event, false));

          }
          catch ( Exception e )
          {
System.out.println("Exception lors de l'insertion d'un evenement pour une entite: "
                                 + event);
          }
          System.out.println("Evenement " + event + " inserer");
          return this;
}

When I click on the start button of the control pannel, my initialisation, lauch in BuildAction method of the ModelSwam, is done. This initialisation consist in the creation of the agents and the passive entities. Then I insert events used to start the simulation.
This insertions are done.
This is when the first event is treat that I obtain this message under Windows 98:

/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/directory.m:507 swarm_directory_objc_remove
      0 [sig] JAVAW 1000 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to JAVAW.EXE.stackdump

I think it is this line that cause the error but I am not sure.
This line is a part of the first event code, the rest of this code is things like that : i = i +1

model.scheduleEventForPassiveEntity(Globals.env.getCurrentTime() + 365, this, "evtIntroTaureau");

where this is a PassiveEntity.

I do not know what is happen. Is anyone have already had this error ?

Thank in advance for your help.
Olivier JAUZE
INRA unité URH équipe SP
Centre de Theix