using getObjectAtX$Y with a createFActionForEachHeterogeneous$call

From: Isis GIRALDO
Subject: using getObjectAtX$Y with a createFActionForEachHeterogeneous$call
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:05:23 +0200

Hi there,

I have been trying to use the createFActionForEachHeterogeneous$call to
avoid my list to be frozen when it is created. At some point I need to
get some objects from the world. To get this I use the getObjectAtX$Y
method. For some objects at some time this method cannot be completed
and then the step method execution (where I call the getObject) for the
object aborts. I force the x and y values to be within range, and in
fact I check they are even when it is aborted. When I use the
createFActionForEachHomogeneous$call instead of the heterogeneous
version, it works well, but freezing the list. For me the problem seems
to be in the use of the getObjectAtX$Y method and  the
createFActionForEachHeterogeneous$call. Does anywone know what can it be
and what to do?

Thanks in advance,

Isis