Re: Storing data in hdf format

From: Sven Thommesen
Subject: Re: Storing data in hdf format
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:16:46 -0500

At 11:46 AM 6/26/01 -0600, you wrote:

PJ> Is this example sensitive to swarm version?

Perhaps the JDK..  Try adding a no-argument constructor to the DataRecord
inner class.

Marcus,

thanks for your example! The distinction between 'shallow' and 'deep' was important in my case.

Unfortunately, I get the same error as Paul. On the first invocation or the program, the .hdf file does get created (with the size depending on whether the array is 'public'.) On the second invocation, it crashes. Adding a no-argument constructor did not help. Neither did making the constructors public.

I'm running jdk1.3 under Redhat-6.1. hdf5=1.2.2.

Sven