[ravi madipadaga <address@hidden>] regarding swarm

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: [ravi madipadaga <address@hidden>] regarding swarm
Date: 21 Feb 2001 11:20:07 -0800

--- Begin Message --- Subject: regarding swarm Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:18:32 -0800 (PST)
hi Mr. Daniels,

This is ravi, it is nice to hear from you back.
I will explain you about my position right now, i have
downloaded Swarm software from the net, swarm.org
(from the Developmental kit for windows platform).

i am unable to understand where to start from and how
should i proceed to do modelling part of swarm.

If you can guide me from the scratch of downloading
and doing the programming part of swarm and moreover
where do i need to start from, i.e., how to access the
libraries . i want to compile and run some java
programs and i want to understand the problem, so
which is the basic program which i need to start from.

i am doing all these things on the MS-Dos prompt of
windows platform.

Please do mail me in detail, i have never worked on
swarm before and if you can explain to me in detail of
how to get along with the software then i can start
building java programs.

The things i want to know is :

1) the platform on which i need to work
2) the programs which i need to look at so that i will
get an idea to workon.

i will be very helpful if you get back to me in
detail.

thanking you sir,
ravi madipadaga