Re: gdb question...

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: Re: gdb question...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:56:42 +0900

Hello:

[snip]
Ken> guts of the swarm library. Rather than seeing my model
Ken> statements execute, which is what I'd like to see.
[snip]

Maybe setting breakpoints in your model statements to interrupt the
execution of the program would help? Once it is interrupted, you can
step through the lines of your code.

If you are using gdb within emacs, C-x space'ing in a source code line
sets up a breakpoint. (Or you could try running a front end to gdb
such as ddd, http://www.gnu.org/directory/ddd.html, which allows you
do most of the gdb operations by pointing & clicking.)

Hope it helps,

Eiji