XML Archiver?

From: Tom Wainwright
Subject: XML Archiver?
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:00:56 -0800

Another archiver question:

Has/is anyone written/writing an XML archiver class for Swarm?

The model I'm building has a complicated configuration structure that needs
to be read in and re-written.  It can certainly be done in lisp, but I'm
not fluent in lisp and have done this sort of thing in XML before, and XML
seems more compatible with the direction Swarm is heading.

--
Tom Wainwright
NOAA/NMFS/NWFSC