Re:

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:02:54 -0600

Pietro Terna wrote:

    Quitting jipd-grid, that now runs perfectly on my Win Me pc, I obtain:

*** event raised for error: SourceMessage

Process Main exited abnormally with code 65547

A few days ago Paul Johnson (thanks to Paul for suggesting to look at jipd-grid), was saying that "jipd ... shuts down nicely".
I am a lying skunk. Or at least deceptive. My own usage of ptplot does not shut down at all (that's the el farol model I mentioned before) but the jipd does shut down, it just has some errors. To me, those are small potatoes. Not important. It does shut down, and if your console is not showing, it seems like a nice shutdown.

    Pietro

ps to Paul: I've again troubles in seeing "." directory in CLASSPATH

I wish you'd give up on that crappy MS operating system and join us on the Linux side of life.:)