internal error & memory

From: Susanne Schindler
Subject: internal error & memory
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:41:53 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

maybe you can hint me what caused the following error messages. They occured
when my model ran for quite a long time (around 60000 time steps). Until now I
couldn't reproduce the crashes with simplier programs.

1.)
/src/kaffe-1.0.5/kaffe/kaffvm/mem/gc-mem.c:674: failed assertion 'mem->size %
gc_pgsize == 0'

2.)
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception. Please check your CLASSPATH and
your
installation.
java/io/IOException: Couldn't extract data from jar: Decompression failed

Thanks,

Susanne Schindler

Max-Planck-Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences(MIS)

Inselstr. 22-26
04103 Leipzig/ Germany
Phone: +49-341-9959-50