Swarm objc and OsX/Darwin OS status

From: Perrone Alessandro
Subject: Swarm objc and OsX/Darwin OS status
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:20:26 +0200

Hi all
  I am trying to compile Swarm on MacOSX/Darwin OS.
I have installed on my imac the two OS with the development tools.
I can compile all the "needed software" except the libffi (the configure script reports that the package is not ported to this platform).
Acqurlly I have no much time to dedicate to the porting of libffi.
Is it possible to compile Swarm without libffi?
Regards.
                                ALEX