Re: Who can help me solve this error?

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Who can help me solve this error?
Date: 31 Jan 2001 22:09:08 -0800

>>>>> "ZDW" == zhangdw  <address@hidden> writes:

ZDW> Who can help me ?

You can help you!  These are deterministic machines that run compiled
source code.  We share the source code with you for just this reason.

ZDW> src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/directory.m:678: create_class_refs

Notice it's giving you a filename, a line number, and a function name.
Go look!  Think about what you see for a few seconds.
Just _maybe_ it isn't so impossibly opaque??

ZDW> I used borland Jbuilder2. I run heatbug, it is ok.

On that line (in the untarred swarm-2.1.1.tar.gz), you'll see
it is looking for java/util/Collection.  Combined with the
fact that you're using JBuilder2, it must be the absence
of the collection features, which were introduced with JDK 1.2.
JBuilder2 is quite old.  JBuilder3 will work, though.