probes

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: probes
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:00:36 -0600

Would it be a major deal to add functionality to VarProbes so that the user program may ask (a) whether the data content of any of the probed values has been changed; (b) whether the content of a specific variable has changed? It would require the ability of the user program to reset the flags indicating such changes.

I have had people ask me why it is that they can stop a sim, change parameter values in probe windows, and restart, but the program does not seem to take account of the new values.

The above functionality would seem to bring us closer to a solution to that problem.

Sven