Comercial version of Swarm

From: Rob Leclerc
Subject: Comercial version of Swarm
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:01:53 -0700

    I have been told that Swarm will be going comercial.  I am curious as to the effect that will have on those developing and using swarm at the University level?  Moreoever, if this is the case what kind of access will we have to the source code, and further, will the commercial direction be geared towards a particular language such as Java, or will it remain, for the most part, based in Objective-C

Rob Leclerc
University of Calgary