Re: Compaq(DEC) Tru64 UNIX 23 Jan compile?

From: W . Northcott
Subject: Re: Compaq(DEC) Tru64 UNIX 23 Jan compile?
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:25:17 +1000

Marcus wrote:
>So let me know when you get the same thing after two builds of an
>unmodified Swarm source tree, ok?

I put on my black hat and spun around three times before starting.

Comments
1.  It configs and makes without errors
2.  The permission problem is still there on tests/simtools/File.test  it
should be rw
3.  Forwarding groks as before.  fmli gives 9.000000  while dmli crashes
thus
{i@:i} address@hidden:address@hidden:+16i+24}
im1i: 5
{q@:i} address@hidden:address@hidden:+16i+24}
lm1i: 7
{d@:i} address@hidden:address@hidden:+16i+24}
dm1i: 11.000000
/bin/sh: 262712 Floating exception - core dumped
FAIL: forwarding
===================
1 of 2 tests failed
===================

The environment is basically
#!/bin/sh
EMACS=/usr/local/bin/emacs
export EMACS
CC=gcc
export CC
CFLAGS="-g -O0 -D_HIDDEN_VA_LIST -D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED
-D__LANGUAGE_C__"
export CFLAGS
./configure \
--prefix=$HOME \
--with-jdkdir=/usr/opt/java122 \
--with-hdf5dir=$HOME

I will have a go with the debugger.  Or should I play with those numbers
in sendmsg.c??

Bill