Error with lists

From: David Aliaga
Subject: Error with lists
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:08:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

I got errors when running a simulation in which I am
using Lists. I think it must be simple but I can"t
figure it out. Could someone help me?

I have the following code:

-(int)method1
{ int numEnemy=0;
if(listOfSensations==nil) listOfSensations=[List
create:[self getZone]];
 [listOfSensations deleteAll];//--> Sometimes it crash
here!!

 // Other things here

 anEnemy=[[Enemy create: [self getZone]] setX: xS
Y:yS];

     [listOfSensations addLast: anEnemy];
                  numEnemy++;

// Other things --> Other times it crash here!

return(numEnemy)//--> Other here
}

-otherMethod
{int nsensa;
 int i;
 id enem;
nsensa=[self method1];
// Other stuff including a for(i=.....

enem=[listOfSensations atOffset: i];

// Other stuff

[listOfSensations deleteAll];
[listOfSensations drop];
return(accionEsc);

}

listOfSensations is a instance variable of type id.
Enemy is another object and listOfSensations is a List
of Enemy's .

The stranbe thing is I got segmentation fault,
sometimes in the deleteAll line and sometimes in other
parts, when I run gdb step by step everything goes
fine but it crash again if I let it run (with
continue)
Any idea?

I suspect that I am doing bad stuff with the pointers.

David