Re: Permissions on Windows NT

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Permissions on Windows NT
Date: 26 Dec 2000 21:57:35 -0800

CS> I installed everything from the Administrator, as
CS> directed, and then tried running from a user account.

Install from the account you intend to use, i.e. if you want to use
Swarm as cstaelin, login to Windows as cstaelin and do the Swarm
install.

It is possible to share an install, but you'll have to make the mounts
by hand, for each user e.g.

  mount 'C:\Swarm-2.1.1' /Swarm-2.1.1
  mount 'C:\Swarm-2.1.1' /bin