Re: LispArchiver, input and output

From: Marie-Edith Bissey
Subject: Re: LispArchiver, input and output
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:34:38 +0100 (WET DST)

On 23 May 2000, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

|MB> 1) How can I write a file in Lisp format? all the examples I have
|MB> seen have numbers, not variables written in them.
|
|Take a look at:
|
|  ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/testing/simpleExperBug-2000-04-28.tar.gz
|
|That example can do both input and and output using .scm files.
|Compile like so:
|
|  $ make EXTRACPPFLAGS=-DUSE_LISP

Thank you very much for the answer. The example helped me to
understand lots of things!

Now, I have a related question: is there any way in Swarm to save
parameter values in text format? or a printToFile method?

(with other languages, I use this feature to save the simulation
output directly as a LaTeX table, or Metapost graph, for instance).

Thanks in advance,

Marie-Edith.

Marie-Edith Bissey
Universita` del Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro"
Facolta` di Science Politiche         email: address@hidden
Corso Borsalino 50                    tel: +39-0131-283749
15 100 Alessandria -- ITALIA          fax: +39-0131-263030