Re: SwarmFest 2000 observation

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: SwarmFest 2000 observation
Date: 19 Apr 2000 01:00:31 -0600

DS> Any chance that the proceedings will be available (esp. on the
DS> web)?  This would be a great resource for those of us unable to
DS> attend this year.

Hmmm.  Well, if you study the membership page:

 http://www.swarm.org/sdg-membership-ind.html

you'll notice that a benefit of being an SDG member is SwarmFest
conference proceedings.  ;-)

Seriously, something has to pay the electricity bills to run the
computers at the SDG, and after all, we give away everything else for
nix...

As far as web thing goes, it's a little difficult, even in principle,
since most of the papers were submitted in formats ranging from
PowerPoint slides to Word and LaTeX documents.

Alex
--
Alex Lancaster * address@hidden * www.santafe.edu/~alex * 505 984-8800 x242
Santa Fe Institute (www.santafe.edu) & Swarm Development Group (www.swarm.org)