Third iteration of simpleObserverBug3-3

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Third iteration of simpleObserverBug3-3
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:57:01 -0500

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/ps909/simpleObserverBug3-3.tar.gz

This fixes one typo and adds a handy feature.  The probe for parameters
shows the experimentDuration variable.  When the model is compiled with
the UNATTENDED flag, the sim quits at that time. When compiled without
that flag, the simulation pauses at that time, and the user can
interactively reset the duration, so the model will start up at that
point and run until the new duration is reached.  I find this very handy
in running sims, I wonder "what will it look like after 200 steps" and
hit start, go to lunch, then I come back and wonder "what will it be
like after 500 steps" and put 500 in the probe display, hit enter, and
hit start, and go for coffee. Well, you get the idea.

Swarm is an open source project and it needs user contributions, and you
can make a contribution if you look this over and give me some feedback.

--
Paul E. Johnson                         email: address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science              http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn