Re: ABM toolkits

From: Nick Collier
Subject: Re: ABM toolkits
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:03:56 -0500

"Marcus G. Daniels" wrote:

> I also downloaded the new release of Repast (1.1).
> The first thing that jumped out at me was the nicer looking control panel.
> Actually, it looks just like Ascape!

Yeah, I was a bit worried about the similarity, but it is a result of
the fact that both packages use icons from Dean Jones free collection. I
tried drawing my own (complete failure!), and these are easily the
nicest out there. You can see them all at:

http://www.cs.queensu.ca/~dalamb/qcis/icons/

Nick

--
Nick Collier