Q: debugging swarm app

From: Eric Werk
Subject: Q: debugging swarm app
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 17:22:18 +0200

Hi All!

I'm trying to build a model of a world with seasons, and I thought I
might as well specialize the Discrete2d class to have a season that
changes every time the world gets a "step" request.

(More detail can be found at http://www.daimi.au.dk/~werk/swarm/ )

I get a runtime error that seems to occur somewhere in the
modelSchedule:

error: Discrete2d (instance)
 does not recognize (null)

How do I debug this?