Re: Preparing installation for SWARM on SuSE 5.2

From: Jan Kreft
Subject: Re: Preparing installation for SWARM on SuSE 5.2
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 13:47:53 +0100 (BST)

Dear Lorenz,

I have an old SuSE system with many changes so I might be wrong, but I
suspect the files are there but with a different name than Swarm expects.
Make symbolic links such like this one:

/usr/lib/libtcl.a -> libtcl.8.0.a

Same for libtk. As far as I remember, I made 4 symbolic links altoghether.

Hope that helps,

Jan.

Jan Kreft                               Phone +44 (0)1222 874000 ext. 6036
Cardiff School of Biosciences           Fax   +44 (0)1222 874305
Cardiff University                      E-mail address@hidden
PO Box 915, Cardiff CF1 3TL, UK