Re: probably trivial problem

From: Peter Deadman
Subject: Re: probably trivial problem
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 17:16:23 -0700 (MST)

OK..this is probably trivial, but I'm not sure whats going on.

I create a group of agents in modelSwarm and put them
in a list called agentList. When I compile the program, I get this
warning message:

CprModelSwarm.m: In function `_i_CprModelSwarm__buildObjects':
CprModelSwarm.m:110: warning: local declaration of `agentList' hides instance
variable
CprModelSwarm.m:130: warning: local declaration of `agentList' hides instance
variable

any suggestions?

Thanks