RE: confusion & messages

From: Steven J Clark
Subject: RE: confusion & messages
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:54:28 -0400

Thanks for the info.  Also, it looks like somehow the
address@hidden mailing list got subscribed to the simsoc mailing
list, so there's another batch of people receiving these dumb messages.
Below is an edited version of what I received from you.  I am informing
the swarm-support maintainer.

Isn't the Internet great?

Steven J. Clark    address@hidden    313-769-4396
Center for Electronic Commerce, Industrial Technology Institute
Box 1485, Ann Arbor, MI 48106