Swarm on Debian - AIX (?) - IRIX (?)

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Swarm on Debian - AIX (?) - IRIX (?)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 17:36:13 -0800

Y'all,

Thanks for all the messages regarding Debian & Swarm. We haven't had
time to implement these suggestions, but hopefully will have some good
news soon.

Another question on Swarm compatability. I've been asked if Swarm works
now on AIX. Are there any news on how fixes for that ObjC bug are coming
on that platform? And is anybody on the list currently running Swarm on
AIX?

On the same note - could Swarm run on a Silicon Graphics workstation
under IRIX? I remember hearing something about incompatabilities with
the GNU stuff there.

Regards,
-Benedikt

Benedikt Stefansson                 address@hidden
Center for Computable Economics     Tel. (310) 825-1777
Department of Economics, UCLA       Fax. (310) 825-9528
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1477          http://cce.sscnet.ucla.edu