Re: example aplications

From: Grant L. Allen
Subject: Re: example aplications
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:43:21 -0400 (EDT)

        Hi Iqbal.  I`d suggest checking/verifying where the BLT
install put that library file-- that`s the shared library image
(shared libraries all look like libWHATEVER.so.XX).  It needs to be
located at runtime by the shared library loader ld.so.  It could be that
it's in a non-standard library directory and ld.so can't find it, in which
case you can edit /etc/ld.so.conf and add its path to the search list.
Then run 'ldconfig' to make ld.so reread the config file.
Good luck,

        Grant

Grant Allen
Systems Science