example aplications

From: Iqbal Adjali
Subject: example aplications
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 17:15:59 +0000

I have recently downloaded the Swarm Beta release and compiled it
under Linux, having installed all the support libraries needed,
following step by step the WWW set-up instructions you wrote for
Swarm.
While compiling and linking the example applications
I didn't get any problems; however, at run time (immediately after
typing the application name) I get this one line message:
% appl: can't load library 'libBLT.so.2'
I couldn't figure out what might be the problem and would appreciate
any help in solving it.
Many thanks,
Iqbal Adjali
BT Labs,