list & a method with 3 arguments

From: Naga C. Krothapalli
Subject: list & a method with 3 arguments
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:36:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Group

I'm back. You explained me how to send a message to all members of a list.
All the examples I looked at are at most of one argument. My method is

-(void)getBid:(int)machineType Nominal:(float)nomTime PartId:(int)partId;

I want to send a message to all machines in machineList.

[machineList forEach:M(getBid: Nominal: PartId:) :(int)machineType
:(float)nomTime :(int)partId];

This is the method I tried, where machineTpe--int variable
nomTime--float variable
partId--int variable

These are the errors or warning that I'm getting

: warning: passing arg 2 of `forEach::::' makes pointer from integer
without a cast
 incompatible type for argument 5 of indirect function call
warning: passing arg 4 of `forEach::::' makes pointer from integer without
a cast

I'm not able to understand what is arg 2 & arg 4. Is argument different
from arg? I appreciate if you can take little time to solve my problem.

Thank you.

-Naga Krothapalli
address@hidden