problem on Linux

From: Luciano Caroti
Subject: problem on Linux
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:45:43 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,
I compiled new Swarm release on Linux with gcc-2.7.2p (pentium optimization)
but when I tried to run market and mousetrap application I got
"Segmentation Violation" (in compiling phase there was no problem) and
with Heatbugs application I got "tclObject (class) don't recognize
initialize TclObject IOT trap/Abort" or something like that I don't
remember exactly .
Could you help me?
I have Linux Slackware 3.0 and 16Mb RAM 1.7 Gb hard disk..
Bye!
Luciano Caroti
Earth Science Department
Via G. La Pira n.4