[no subject]

From: Jakob Kristensen
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 13:31:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Our problem is:

We are trying to run SWARM-960513 on a sparc with SunOS ver. 5.3

After compiling the included SWARM-demos (eg heatbugs) wuithout
problems and running them, each of them stops immediately with the
message

        objc runtime: cannot find class Module_super_
        Abort (core dumped)

Our system should be up-to-date and all libraries seems OK, but
obviously we are lacking something important. Is this problem
completely unheard of, ie. are we doing something completely wrong, or
is our system in some way missing crucial data.

Thanks in advance.
Jakob