Swarm and IRIX

From: Robert Bell
Subject: Swarm and IRIX
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 96 11:46:28 -0700

Has anyone successfully compiled the last 2 versions of swarm
(feb '96) on an SGI using IRIX 5.3? I've had no serious problems
until the last 2 versions...960110 was the last version that
compiled without a hitch. Please email me if you have run into
this...

Thanks

--
Robert E. Bell                        | ...and did you exchange
Dept. of Geography                    |    a walk on part in the war