Can I do this?

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Can I do this?
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 96 17:18:12 PST

Hi,

   Here is what I am trying to do, is there a problem with it.

I make an instance of Discrete2d space.  I have a Cell object
which contains two linked list objects. ie

Cell {            //note: this is pseudocode

  List L1;
  List L2;
}
-insertL1
-insertL2
etc.
etc.
etc.

I then [ mySpace putObjectatX: x Y:y ]

Is there any reason why I shouldn't be doing this with the present
space library?

After I put the Cells into the grid when I try do things with
the linked lists I get various core type errors.

Doug