heatbug error

From: John Carnahan
Subject: heatbug error
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 15:00:52 -0800 (PST)

Nelson,

I installed the recent swarm 960110 last night. My sim compiled and
worked fine after doing so. Today I tried out some of the apps and all
worked fine except heatbugs. I limited the error in main.m to the line:

 probeDisplay = [probeDisplay createEnd];

Heatbugs compiles fine but I get a segmentation fault at run-time.  It is
the only demo app that does not work (except of course for antsort since
my Xpm does not have the right stuff). Should I be concerned about this?

John Carnahan
--Graduate Student. Dept. of Biology UCLA       --
--(310) 206-4079                                --