Re: random seed

From: John Carnahan
Subject: Re: random seed
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 11:52:58 -0800 (PST)

Nelson,

Thanks for your help with the random seed. Another question: I am trying
to tell the sim to stop (actually swarmActivity to stop) based on some if
statement in one of my instance objects.  Is this possible and if so how
do I do it?  I tried just sending [swarmActivity stop] since I already
had [swarmActivity run] but swarmActivity (actually part of SwarmPlan)
has no method called "stop". I tried looking through SwarmPlan.m but
nothing jumped out at me which might be the right way to go. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

John Carnahan
--Graduate Student. Dept. of Biology UCLA       --
--(310) 206-4079                                --