heatbugs hot!

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: heatbugs hot!
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 95 16:52:11 EDT

Hey, y'all!

    THEY WORK!  Yes, Rick, including my graphs.  I can't zoom in on
the market graphs, but they look OK.  Heatbugs works perfectly, including
the grades of red on the background.  What I did:

    1. Got the latest beta release.
    2. Rebuilt GCC using GAS (this turned out to be crucial).
    3. Tracked down and corrected all compile warnings/rint:
        a. replaced "rint" with "floor" in Diffuse.m (no, the new pa1.1
           lib from Rick didn't fix my rint, dunno why, but whoever really
           needs an integer "rounded" into a double doesn't deserve to
           succeed at it....)
        b. added stdlib.h to ProbeMap.m and Probe.m to correct implicit
           declarations of "free" and "malloc".
        c. added BondingBlocks.h to CGrid2d.m ("cannot find method,
           getCoordinate defaults to id")

        d. didn't fix RandomBit.m: method isKindOf not implemented by
           protocol (couldn't figure out how to fix this....)

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Ciao,
    Ginger