future

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: future
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 95 12:30:26 MDT

I will be gone from this Saturday until the following Tuesday, taking
a break and visiting a couple of graduate deparments. I'll try to
check my email occasionally, but responses might not be so fast.

We're planning on putting out an updated Swarm release tonight. I'll
send out a list of changes when I do that, the biggest thing is a
reorganization of a bit of the top-level interface to libactivity.