swarm-modeling

simulation on social behavior.

From: Pallamin Nico
Subject: simulation on social behavior.
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:12:11 +0100

hi to everyone

I'm planning to use swarm as a tool to run simulations about social agents
(connected with personality traits and emotions).

In the list of actual projects there is a link to a work that could be quite
interesting for me

"The role of Emotions in Social Simulation (http://www.daimi.au.dk/~werk/) "

The link is not valid and I was unable to find it in the daimi web

Does everybody know where I can find it...??

Is anybody else working in such topics ??

There is any more recent list of swarm users and projects (more recent than
the 1999 survey on the swarm.org) ???

ciao
Nico

   body of the message.