swarm-modeling

Modeling complex systems

From: J.J. Merelo Guervos
Subject: Modeling complex systems
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 98 08:25:30 +0100

>>>>> "Castillo," == Castillo, Ignacio <address@hidden> writes:

    Castillo,> A while ago I posted a question regarding
    Castillo,> state-of-the-art research on modeling complex
    Castillo,> systems. I have not received any answer. Is this the
    Castillo,> right place to post such a question? If the answer is

I guess so, although there would be more "right places":
comp.ai.alife, for instance.

    Castillo,> positive, can someone tell me about modeling complex
    Castillo,> systems? If the answer is negative, which place is the

Check out, for instance:

http://www.santafe.edu
http://alife.santafe.edu

And follow pointers from there. Of course, the right answer depends on
your exact definition of "complex system" and what you intend to model
as complex system.

JJ Merelo                         | http://kal-el.ugr.es/htbin/jj-plex
Grupo Geneura ---- Univ. Granada  | http://kal-el.ugr.es/

   body of the message.