swarm-gis

"Free Setup" Now Available

From: E-Computer Support
Subject: "Free Setup" Now Available
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:57:07 -0800

Hosting you can count on.
E-Computer Support can make it easy to switch hosts for less. Choose secure and reliable shared solutions priced just right for small and medium business. Hurry, offer ends 1/1/03.
Check out our current E-Computer Support offerings below.
Save $80-$100 when you sign up now for any E-Computer Support  shared hosting solution. We'll do the set-up free.
  • Free Domain Transfers
  • All packages include e-mail support*
  • Check out all available packages, here
save now!

To unsubscribe from these special newsletter mailings reply to this message with "R" in the subject.